Friday, March 21, 2014

When Inspiration Strikes...what a feeling!

     While strolling through my local nursery during their annual flower show, I was feeling so inspired walking through all the beautiful plants, flowers and visual set ups.

     What I didn't expect to see was an art piece, celebrating their nursery, that had me completely spellbound and now obsessed.

     Take a look at this amazing piece.....I have been looking at the pics and coming up with ways to incorporate this idea into future projects.  I just love the all black, tin types, old photos.......the steampunk vibe.

     When I feel inspiration like this, it is like no other feeling in the world.  Well, after love and chocolate anyway.  Stay tuned for what I come up with!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!