Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Recycled Holiday Cards

MY STORY

     I love receiving Holiday cards.  Not only do I enjoy reading about my friends and families adventures, there are so many beautiful cards that I hate to throw them away.  In addition, my ritual post-Christmas shopping involves buying up more cards and Christmas supplies at crazy prices.  Now, that makes me happy.

    So I have come up with a few ideas to use your holiday cards while saving some trees and money for next holiday.  (As a crafter, we are always a few months ahead of the calendar).

   Be creative with these ideas and show me what you come up with.  These concepts can also be applied for cards you get and send throughout the year.  The potpourri sachet idea?  Just by using a different type of card, this can be made into a cute teacher's gift, or a birthday gift.  Crafts are not just for Christmas!

YOUR TURN

    Please take a look at my ideas....this is also a great activity to do with the kids on those snowed in days.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!