Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Holiday Confession

MY STORY


     Friends and family....I have a Holiday Confession to make.  For years I have been cutting up your holiday photo cards.
     Now before you start judging me, take a look.  With the advent of easy to use photo editing software and companies like Shutterfly and Vistaprint to name a few, your cards are becoming more beautiful each year.  And I love seeing how families grow, what trips and adventures the previous year has held for you.  But I was finding that they would just end up in a pile and I could not give your time and effort the respect they deserve.
     For the past few seasons, I have been taking scissors to your masterpieces.  I create one big collage with all of them and keep the final result out on display for my family and other friends to admire.  At the end of the season, I carefully pack them away with my other treasured ornaments and decorations.  When I start my planning for the next year, I take it out again and admire the cards and love to compare against the new ones I receive.
     So instead of being an unappreciative friend, I am probably keeping your cards longer than anyone else.

YOUR TURN

     Check out how quick and easy it is to create your own collage with your families' and friends' loved ones.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!