Friday, November 1, 2013

Inspiration and Organization Station

MY STORY

     If you are like me, you love reading magazines and ripping out recipes or crafts saying "I'm going to do that someday."  I have come up with some easy ways to organize my inspirations.

YOUR TURN

BULLETIN BOARD:  Whether it is in your home office or in the laundry room, invest in an old school bulletin board.  Pin up (this is how Pinterest started after all) images, inspirations and refer to them often:



BINDERS AND JOURNALS:  Utilize binders from the office supply store and clear protective sheets.  I love to print out my favorite photos and keep them here for reference to use for future projects.

BLANK JOURNALS are also a great place to cut and paste your inspiration. I have a few that I continually refer to.  Categorize them in any way that makes sense to you like "Holiday Recipes" or "Bedroom Paint Colors I Love."




VISIT THE HARDWARE STORE:  
     I am always strolling through the hardware store looking for containers for all my bits and pieces.  Again, I find it easier to separate by theme or project.  Normally used for drill bits and nails, I love these containers and they tend to be very affordable.


     Now that you are inspired and organized, the sky's the limit to what you can create.
   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!