Friday, October 25, 2013

A Doodle A Day

MY STORY
     Keeps the doctor away?  Maybe not, but it is a wonderful way to let your mind wander for a few minutes.  I remember my denim high school binders were always covered in doodles (and my boyfriend's name at that given point in time).  

YOUR TURN
     Grab three markers and any piece of paper - used envelope, old newspapers.  Let your hand and mind relax and in just a few minutes you will have a pretty little piece of art.   Great to do while you are at your child's soccer game or on a conference call.  I have gathered up some of these doodles, cut them into strips or squares and have incorporated them into my artwork.

A great book on the subject is "Creative Doodling and Beyond" by Stephanie Corfee (www.stephaniecorfee.com). Includes hints, inspiration and blank pages to play.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!