Tuesday, December 22, 2015

10 Minute Holiday Decoration

MY STORY

     I always try to create some home decor for the holiday.  I came up with this idea and with only 10 minutes and a trip to the dollar store you can do this too.

YOUR TURN

   What you will need:


  • Vase (I had one around the house)
  • Various Christmas sprigs
  • Pom Poms
  • Stickers
  • Wire cutter or good scissor
  • Small tree skirt

    Fill up your vase with Pom Poms.  The colors of all the items are completely up to you.  I was going for a neutral theme.  Alternate placing the different colors and sizes to create some interest.

    Trim some of the larger sprigs to get different heights.  For the other sprigs, they were a thin metal so I just folded up the bottom at different points.

    Place as desired.

   Add some stickers.

   Then place your tree skirt around the bottom and you are done.  Excluding the vase and scissors which I had, my total investment for this was about $8.00.  Keep this project in mind for other holidays -- think baby showers, Valentines Day, etc!

   From The Everyday Muse -- best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Keep crafting in 2016 -- you'll be happy you did!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!