Saturday, July 12, 2014

Crafters Night Out

MY STORY

     This week I attended the Crafters Night Out workshop at my local Paper Source store.  The staff was well prepared and it was a blast.  I got to improve upon and learn new techniques, we each left with fun projects, great to meet some like minded crafty women, and shop with wine and cheese!   What a fun two hours.

     I highly recommend signing up for one of their workshops.  They are a couple each month and it was a great time -- visit www.paper-source.com for a listing.  Easy to sign up and was so much fun and informative.

     Here's a couple of my projects -- we worked on embossing techniques and I love what I brought home.  The workshop really fired up my creative juices.

    Whether it is at The Paper Source, or your local library, workshops like these are affordable and fun.  Go back to school -- it is never too late to learn something new.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!