Monday, May 19, 2014

BLING IT ON!

MY STORY

     I have been working with a friend of mine who is the lead singer for an amazing 80s hair band out in crazy Las Vegas.  He has a new logo so I was playing around with different items to create some merchandise for him.

    And I thought 80s hair band???  I must have bling......and the products at The Buckle Boutique came to my rescue.  Their product is very high quality and super easy to use.  I just cut out with my scissors, it's just that easy.  And it is a fun way to incorporate bling into any of your craft projects.  Comes in different patterns and fun colors.  Check them out www.thebuckleboutique.com.  Fast shipping too!

YOUR TURN

    Using just a canvas, felt and products from The Buckle Boutique, I came up with a fun logo treatment for my friend.  Just cut out and the rhinestones have a self adhesive backing which holds up really well and incredibly easy to apply.







www.thebuckleboutique.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!