Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate Design Team Challenge

MY STORY

     As I sit watching the snow fall and the ice forming, it was a perfect time to do my first Decorate To Celebrate Design Team Challenge - snowflakes!

     In my post-Christmas sale shopping, I was able to acquire beautiful ornaments for a ridiculously low price.  I had found a white twig in our garden which gave me the perfect stepping off point to create a snowflake banner.




YOUR TURN
     The Paper Source has a great supply of banner blanks which I covered in winter themed paper.  Using ornament hooks I just hung the ornaments off the twig and applied some stickers onto the paper and the twig itself.  This is an easy way to brighten up a window and great for the kids to help out with.  It may be stormy outside but having this banner on my studio door makes me appreciate the beauty that a Northeast winter can bring.


16 comments :

  1. I love your banner, I am a sucker for banners, I am so happy you are on the team. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous banner, Patti!! I love the papers you used and how you decorated it!! It looks amazing!! I'm so happy to have you on the DT!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Winter” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Patti, your banner is so beautiful. I love the paper and ornaments you used. I'm so glad you are on the team. Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this banner! So perfect for Winter! I'm so excited to be on the DT with you!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patti:) this banner is so pretty and great choice of paper used on this one:) I'm so excited to have you in our team!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This banner is so cute! I am visiting today by way of Decorate to Celebrate.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Everyday Muse. I appreciate all your comments and feedback!